BACKGROUND OF BAOBAB
If you haven’t been to Africa, you might have read about the baobab tree in the book The Little Prince. The baobab tree is a wild-harvested African indigenous tree. Its average height ranges from 5 to 25 meters, and 15 meters in diameter with a lifespan of up to 5,000 years.
The tree is often referred to as the “upside-down tree” due to its branches looking like roots sticking up in the air. It is also regarded as the “tree of life” because of its various health benefits and its excellent water retention properties in arid conditions, to sustain local populations when water is scarce.
The baobab tree is used in its entirety – meaning that its leaves, bark, and fruit pulp are all utilized. The baobab tree serves a multi-purpose use; its oil can be used as an excellent skin and hair moisturizer.
BENEFITS OF BAOBAB OIL
- Hydrates dry skin and strengthens dry and damaged hair when applied to body creams and hair conditioners for added moisture
- Has high skin penetrating quality due to high levels of Omega 6 & 9
- Softens the skin due to its antioxidant properties
- Nourishes the skin and reduces age spots, scars, and sun spots
- Improves skin health and elasticity when used as a massage oil
WHAT MAKES BEEYO’S BAOBAB OIL UNIQUE?
- BEEYO’s African baobab oil is 100% pure and sourced directly from Adansonia Digitata trees in Africa.
- A cold-pressed method is used for oil extraction, therefore, no boiler system or additives are present in our oil.
- Our baobab oil has a superior quality against rancidity, and has a maximum shelf life of up to three years.
- Our baobab oil is non-clogging, non-drying, and has a lightweight consistency.
Check out our shop to get your own BEEYO 100% pure African Baobab Oil today. Share with us your BEEYO story.